Monday, October 18, 2010

MY RAMADHAN MEMORIES

Year 2009 is the first time I fasting at uiTm. It is one of the memories that I never forget because for the first time I have to wake up myself to sahur. If at home my mom will wake up me to sahur with family but here I sahur with my roommates. At the beginning I feel sad but lastly I can practice myself.

Around 5 p.m. I will go to the bazaar ramadhan with my roommates or my friends and we will break fast together. I will buy some food and water for my break fast. I also will share my food and my water with my friends.
Thanks to God because this year is the second year I fasting at here. I really happy and wake up for sahur around 4.40 a.m. but I just drink some plain water and some seeds of kurma to base my stomach. Sometimes I eat a few slices of bread.

One week before Eid, I back to home and I get to sahur and break fast with my family. Every evening around 5 o’clock I will help my mother cook for our break fast and around 6 p.m. I and my sister will go to the bazaar ramadhan to buy some kuih-muih.

No comments:

Post a Comment