Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Roommates


This semester i have stay in room that have four students including me. All my roommate came from variuos course and part. They all very kind and easy going. Two of them are senior that are in part five and another one is junior that is pre-diploma student. I must stay with them for four months until semester break.

Firstly, i want to introduce my senior Nabila Huda Binti Senin came from Melaka. She make a diploma in business study in part five . She is very small and cute like 17 years old. Like watching a korean movie and able to sleep late because the korean movie but she still conscious her study even she loves to watching korean.

Secondly, Wan Nurafifah Binti Wan Mohd Kamal and came from Kuala Lumpur. She doing diploma in banking in part five. She was quite friendly and talkative. Like to surf internet and love to hear songs especially english songs. Other than that, she also loves to watching a movie. Unfortunately, she is not strong because the antibodies often fever, cough and colds. I feel pity when see him lying in poor condition.

Lastly, Nuralifa Binti Mohd came from kota Tinggi, Johor. She is pre-diploma student. I saw she very quiet and like to withdrawn. If have free time, she like to study or sleep. Sometimes i feel like want to chat with her but i dont know how to start because when i asked she just answer with single word. Finally, i silent and not asked anything to her.

Eventhough my roommate has their own character, i am grateful to have good-hearted roommate and really understanding. I can do whatever i want to do without protest from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment