Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Being A Senior

This third semester i become a senior because i have a junior under me that is part one and part two. This semester also have pra- diploma student. They just study at uiTm Segamat about one semester. In my opinion, my junior have multiplicity. there was a kind-hearted and always smiling.There is also a less friendly and did not want talk to others. Actually, we cannot being like that because people will think that we are arrogant but to me it’s okay because they still new here and still not familiar with surrounding environment.

Now i have pra-diploma roommate. She really quiet and rarely talk with me and another roommate. I had been seen she at atm bank and she is very friendly with her friends. She look like have a two character but i know she still cannot familiarize her self. She just ask something that she want to know and another thing she like to study or go to her friends rooms. One thing i like about this girl is she like to smile.

When being a senior, junior start know about us like what course we take. Some junior like to chat with me and want to know all things about me. I just share any information and advice them to study, take care thier self and dont be arrogant to people because this is not our place so we need to cooperate with all people and please do respect our senior because they old people here and they know about this place or about study very well then junior.

In my opinion, if we know the senior, they will help us when we have a problem. Like my experience, last semester my senior always help me do my assignment. She also share information that i need to complete my assignment. She very kind-hearted and i love her like my real my sister. When i sick, my senior will care and act like nurse to me because she will buy food for me and give my medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment