Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Subjects This Semester

This semester is my third semester at UiTM segamat and I need to take about seven subjects. First of all, I would like to tell about the subject that I take that are IMD 201, IMD 202, IMD 203, IMD 255, CTU, BELL 311, and HBU 132.

Firstly, IMD 201 that are stand for Access To Information. My lecturer for this subject is Mr Mohd Pahmi Bin Ismail. To me, this subject is quite interesting because I have to learn about cataloging, acquisition, APA and MLA style and so on. I really happy learn more about this subject because I also heard about library that I never heard before. Other than that, this subject also teach me about bibliographic and the example are like national bibliographic control, bibliographic utility, and many more. I aspect that I cannot bring this subject because it look like so hard but I think positive and will try to do the best for this subject. This subject has 3 credit hours that I need to full it.

Secondly, is IMD 202 that are stand for Promotion of Information Product and Services. These subjects are taught by Puan. Nor Rashidah Binti Mohamed. In this subject, I learn about promotion and I like the way she taught me and my classmate. Actually, this subject is the one of difficult subject has three credit hours. I like to learn more about this subject.

Thirdly, IMD 203 that stand for Support Services and Maintenance. These subjects are taught by Miss Nuur-Ila Binti Mohd Kamal. She is very funny and never stops to explain for my class with her. This subjects interesting because I learned about software inside the PC. Last Monday, she was taught my class how to remove and install the CPU components. I and my team can do it easily and I really enjoy with this class. This subject has three credit hours and I hope that I can score for this subject.

Fourthly, IMD 255 that are stand for Technical Support and Services in Information Agencies. My lectures for this subject are Mrs. Nor Diana Binti Abdul Rahman. I like this subject because I learn how to order and cancel books for library. She like to ask a question to my class and will explain and explain until my class understands. Actually, this subject is quite difficult and I have to study more about this subject. This subject has three credit hours that I have to full it.

Other than that, I have to learn about BEL 311 that stand for English Academic for Purposes. These subjects are taught by Mr. Izuan Bin Ismail. I like the way he taught my class because he likes to give my class many examples and ask my class to try answer the question and always correct our mistakes. I really hope that I can do better for this subject compared with last semester. This subject has three credit hours. In this subject, I learn how to do APA for books, magazine, and article. Next is CTU that stand for Islamic Information Management. My lecturers for this subject are Mr. Saidin Bin Wan Ismail. This subject quite easy because quietly close my religion. I like this subject and I like the way my lecturer teach us. These subjects only have two credit hours and I need to achieve my score.

Lastly is HBU 132 that stand for civil defense. My coach for this subject is Mr. Shukor Bin Das. I like this subject because I learn how to rescue victims of accidents or disaster and how to drill. This subject has one credit hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment