Monday, October 18, 2010

10 THINGS I HATE MOST

SERIOUS AND HOT TEMPER PERSON
I really dislike people who are like to mad another people and act serious like I do a big mistake to them because I am a happy go lucky person. I like happening surroundings because it wills me make me cheer up and happy.

BORROW MY THINGS AND RUINED IT
I do not care if someone wants to borrow my things. I just want them to take care it like they care about their own things. Other than that, I will get mad if my things ruined because I will care all my things like I care myself.

SMOKER
I really hate smoker because cigarette smoke would make me cough and discomfort. Besides that, my hair and my clothes will stink. So every time I go out, I will make sure that I did not approach the people who smoke. At home, I will make sure that my brother did not smoke near me and our family members and thank God because he does respect us.

MATHEMATICS
Since primary school, I really do not like mathematics because to me mathematics is too hard to understand. I also do not like the working way to resolve questions.

PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE GOOD
I hate people who like to think they are good then others. Everyone will do a mistake and nobody perfect so please do not judge other people because of their mistake. If any problem, try to discuss and apologize them. This is better than fighting because we know which one is good and bad. We also can think the way to solve the problem.

DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FASHION THEMSELVES
Today has many fashions in our country. Like we can see teenagers like to dress up like Japanese and Korean people. We can wear anything that we want but please make sure the fashion suitable to our self and does not seem strange to public or we will be condemned by the people because our weird fashion.

SOMEONE THAT NOT PUNCTUAL
If someone wants to hang out with me, I will make sure that people punctual at the time because I did not like to wait too long time. My mood will be lost and I start to mad for a whole day and I will did not care about people around me.

GUYS WHO LIKE TO ADVANTAGE FROM GIRL
As we know, right now too many cases involved girl and woman. Why man cannot think more than once before do something that can make that woman suffer for their whole life. As the example is snatch theft. Sometimes it will bring death. If the woman has been married and have children, the family will suffer because they have lost people that they really love. The theft should imagine if this thing happens to their family member or their wife. They will suffer too.

MESS UP
I hate when I look my room mess up. It will make me uncomfortable and I will arrange my room as well until I satisfied.

PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO ASK ME TO DO SOMETHING
I hate when someone ask me to do many things at one time. If want me do the things please make sure that I free and not do others things.

No comments:

Post a Comment